Saturday, August 8, 2009

I haven't posted in a while,

However, five months after my run-in with the truck, I am still in a fair amount of pain. Some three months post accident, the doctor discovered that I had actually broken some bones (rather than just sprained some muscles). It took an MRI to uncover the breaks. Apparently, sometimes they just don't show up in xrays.

Needing to be on pain medication sort of put a crimp in getting much in the way of work done. Actually, it put a crimp in getting pretty much anything done. But, pain or not, when you live alone, you do what you have to do to keep things together.

So, with my wrist in a splint during most of my waking hours, I have been getting my life organized and preparing for the launch of tech4attorneys.com. Don't look yet, I'll let you know when it's ready.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch .....

No comments: